Scientific Education in Chinese
This major focuses on cultivating students with modern educational thought and basic theory and knowledge of science (including physics, chemistry, biology, geography, etc.). With relatively high practical skills and educational qualities, the students have wide knowledge scope, strong ability, innovation ideas, research and practical ability. They can work as chemistry teachers or other education administrators in middle schools.
Foundation Courses: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Physical Geography, etc.
Other Courses: STSE, History of Science, etc.
With high social adaptation ability, the graduates enjoy good career prospect.
Mainly Engage in: chemistry teaching in junior school, studying for master’s degree
at home or abroad, public institutions.
Name: Zhou Ying (Zoe)
Office Phone: 0579-82282374
4 years (from September 2019)
18,800RMB/Year (including insurance fee)
1. Foreign nationals, over 18 years old.
2. In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
3. Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
4. Good English or Chinese language proficiency.
5. Holding high school diploma for Bachelor programs.