Chemistry in Chinese
Chemistry major insists the teaching model of combining theoretical basis with experimental skills, and focuses on improving the students’ teaching and scientific researching ability, cultivating middle-school chemistry teachers, as well as research and applied talents in chemistry-related industries.
Inorganic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Structural Chemistry, College Physics, Elementary Chemical Industry, related experimental courses, etc.
Teaching courses: Pedagogy, Psychology, Subject Teaching Approach, Educational Probation, practice, etc.
With wide knowledge and high working ability, graduates can engage in chemistry teaching in primary, junior, and senior schools, research and management in enterprises or public institutions, as well as studying for master’s or doctor’s degree at home or abroad.
Name: Zhou Ying (Zoe)
Office Phone: 0579-82282374
4 years (from September 2019)
18,800RMB/Year (including insurance fee)
1. Foreign nationals, over 18 years old.
2. In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
3. Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
4. Good English or Chinese language proficiency.
5. Holding high school diploma for Bachelor programs.