Chinese Language, a 4-year bachelor-degree program, is only open to non-native/international students with at least a high school diploma. Based on educational principles of paying equal attention to knowledge, competence, and quality, this program is committed to train students to acquire extensive knowledge of Chinese economy, geography, history, and social culture, and cultivate their ability of intercultural and commercial communication. Upon completion of this program, students are expected to be adept at using Chinese to engage themselves in cultural exchanges, commercial affairs, trade, tourism, etc.
-Based on students’ needs, the program offers three professional concentrations: Business Chinese, Tourism Chinese, and Electronic Commerce.
-Attach equal importance to Chinese communicative competence, intercultural competence, and theory and practice.
- Train international students in Chinese language competence, Chinese cultural literacy, and Chinese commercial management.
I. Basic and advanced Chinese language course:
Chinese skill training course ranging from primary to advanced levels
II. Core Course:
Business Chinese Reading, Business Management, Oral Business Chinese, Business Chinese Writing, Business Cases and Advertisements, Business Culture, An introduction to Chinese History, Chinese Poetry Readings, Selected Readings in Contemporary Chinese Literature, Topics in Chinese Customs and Tourism, Language and Culture, Readings in Chinese Folktales, Chinese Tea Culture, Allegory and Idiom Story, An Introduction to Electronic Commerce, Financial Chinese, Electronic Commerce Letter Writing, Economic New Audio-Visuals, Network Management and Advertisement, Electronic Commerce Strategy
Contacts for Admissions
Name: Jin Jianzhen, College of International Culture and Education, Zhejiang Normal University
Office Phone: 0579-82298816
Address: No. 688, Yingbin Road, Wucheng District, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Prov. China
4 years (from September 2019)
18,800RMB/Year (including insurance fee)
1. Foreign nationals, over 18 years old.
2. In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
3. Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
4. Good English or Chinese language proficiency.
5. Holding high school diploma for Bachelor programs.