Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages, a 4-year bachelor-degree program, is committed to fostering students with solid and extensive knowledge of Chinese language, Chinese culture and foreign culture, emphasizes Chinese cultural cognition and understanding, and cultivate intercultural communicative competence and abilities and methodology of teaching Chinese. Upon completion of this program, students are expected to be qualified for teaching Chinese language and culture at different levels of educational institutions in other countries.
Modern Chinese Language, An Introduction to Linguistics, Introduction to Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages, Pedagogy of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages, Second Language Acquisition, An Introduction to Chinese Culture, Theories and Methods of Culture Teaching, Intercultural Communication
Contacts for Admissions
Name: Jin Jianzhen, College of International Culture and Education, Zhejiang Normal University
Office Phone: 0579-82298816
Address: No. 688, Yingbin Road, Wucheng District, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Prov. China
4 years (from September 2019)
18,800RMB/Year (including insurance fee)
1. Foreign nationals, over 18 years old.
2. In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
3. Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government.
4. Good English or Chinese language proficiency.
5. Holding high school diploma for Bachelor programs.