CSC Scholarship-Bilateral Program
Bilateral Program includes scholarships in accordance with educational exchange agreements or MOUs between the Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities, and international organizations.
Bilateral Program supports undergraduate programs, master’s programs, doctoral programs, general scholar programs, and senior scholar programs. Applicants should consult the dispatching authorities in the home countries for the programs available and for the specific deadline of each year, and apply to the dispatching authorities in due time.
For supporting your scholarship application, you are welcome to apply forZJNU Pre-admission Letter in two ways:
1) Send us all the required documents to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
2) Or submit the required documents in hard copies in person to the International Admissions Office of ZJNU.
For the eligible applicants, we will issue the ZJNU Pre-admission Letter in 30 working days upon receiving the documents.
Application Guide for Bilateral Program
1. Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, (http://www.campuschina.org) submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. Please choose ZJNU as your only Preference of institution.
You should consult the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for Instructions of CSC Online Application System for International Students and Agency Number. The Agency Number of ZJNU is 10345.
2. Apply for ZJNU Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate upon receiving the Award Letter for CGS Candidate. With this Pre-admission Letter, your choice of ZJNU will be respected normally.
3. A package of complete application documents must be submitted to the dispatching authorities in your home country before the deadline.
4. Neither CSC nor ZJNU is entitled to accept the applications for Bilateral Program directly. Please DO NOT submit your application to CSC or ZJNU directly. Only applications of recommended candidates from dispatching authorities will be considered.
Tracking the Admission Procedures
CSC will send the List of Scholarship Winners, Admission Letter, and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate-General) around July, who will forward the documents to the dispatching authorities for overseas study or the scholarship winners.
Office for International Students, Zhejiang Normal University
Address: 688 Yingbin Avenue, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, 321004, P.R. China